The Boy Who Never Smiles

This is my cousin's son, HL. He's a quiet child, and rather than be mean about it (because he's only two), we'll just say he's not a people person. Most conversations with HL go like this:

Me: Hi HL!

HL: No.

My aunt had been saying how all week she tried to get him to smile for the camera. And while it's true that when you say, "Hey, HL, smile!" You get this:


I decided that I was going to get him to smile for the camera. For a couple of reasons. One, I knew I could do it, and two, I knew it'd make the aunt green with envy. (I know I'm mean.) What my aunt failed to understand is that you have to make it a game. So, I played peek-a-boo with him and made silly faces at him, and this is what I got:




Ain't he cute? ;o)

posted under |

7 comments:

Mendie said...

You've got the special touch...what a handsome little man!

Hope you had a great holiday!

Bacardi Mama said...

He just needed your special touch to make him happy and smile. Good job! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and the aunt wasn't too difficult.

CraftGirlAlli said...

What a cutie!

Christy M. said...

GREAT JOB!!! He has the cutest little dimple, too!!

Laura Marchant said...

He's a cutie! Great job!

Heather of the EO said...

You rock! And that is the cutest little dimple smile EVER.

Heather D said...

Dimples!

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments