200 Questions For My 200th Post

I can't think of a better way to start a new year and decade but with my 200th post. I tried and tried to come up with something completely fantastic for you all for this post. I tried listing 200 things that I did in 2009. I got stuck at 109. I thought about writing something inspiring, but I'm blocked from those types things at the moment. I found a 200 questions survey, but it was so obviously written by a 12 year old that I couldn't stand it. But I know how ya'll seem to enjoy my random posts and my 100 things post was pretty damn awesome, so I kept searching until I found this survey. There are definitely things on here that I'm sure you're just DYING to know about me. So, here we go...

1.Full Name: April Denise Holmes
2. Birthdate: 06/15/78
3. Birthplace: Salem, VA
4. Eye Color: pretty (okay, okay. they're green with gold flecks)
5. Height: 5ft3in
6. Weight: 150 (as of last weigh in. I will NOT be here long.)
7. Right handed or Left handed? I'm a lefty!
8. Heritage? English, Irish, Dutch, and Cherokee
9. My Worst Habit? I'm too hard on myself.
10. Zodiac sign: Gemini
11. Shoe size: 7 or 7.5
12. Pant size: (seriously?) I'm an 8.
13. Innie or Outie? Pierced. ;o)
14. Parents Still Together? For 38 years, baby.
15. The shoes you wore today: Black Airwalks that I'm super in love with.
16. Your Weakness: Mexican food. All of it.
17. Your Fears: The Unknown.
18. Your Perfect Pizza: YES. minus mushrooms.
19. Goal you would like to achieve this year: Winning a gold medal at the Olympics...no? Okay, find, I'd like to get to my goal weight.
20. Your Most Overused Phrase on IM: :o)
21. Thoughts When First Waking Up: SHIT.
22. Your Best Physical Feature: My eyes.
23. Your Bedtime: HAHAHA. Whenever I can get my mind to quit thinking.
24. Your Most Missed Memory? If it's a memory, how can I miss it? I always have it.
25. Favorite color: Orange
26. Food? Mexican
27. Sport? Football
28. Animal? Giraffe
29. Ice Cream? Moosetracks, but I've grown really fond of coffee ice cream lately
30. Candy? Dark Chocolate or Peanut Butter M&Ms
31. Store? Target
32. Salad Dressing? Ranch but I try to eat more Balsamic Vinaigrette these days.
33. Actor? Anyone who isn't Will Ferrell
34. Letter? M
35. Number? 7
36. Gum? Not a big fan of gum.
37. Holiday? St. Patrick's Day
38. Season? Fall
39. Toothpaste flavor? Anything that is minty fresh will do, thanks.
40. Radio Station? I don't listen to radio.
41. Perfume? Well I wear Dancing Waters from Bath and Body, but Clinique Happy Heart runs a close second.
42. Scent besides perfume? Fresh cut grass even though it makes me sneeze.
43. Body part on the opposite sex? Love me some nice guns.
44. What do you want to be when you grow up? Taller. Wait-dammit.
45. How do you want to die? Peacefully.
46. Turn ons: Kiss my neck, I melt.
47. Turn offs: Arrogance.
48. Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Jeff. Seriously, it's kind of scary.
49. Who makes you laugh the most? All of them. I have funny friends.
50. Who have you known the longest? Jessie. (I would say Lana, but she doesn't remember going to church together, do you Lana?)
51. When have you cried the most? I guess when my uncle was sick, then passed.
52. What is the best feeling in the world? Love.
53. Worst feeling? Throwing up. For real.
54. Where do you want to live when you grow up? Neverland, wait, I guess not, huh? Out west.
55. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be? I would never forget to love myself.
**Finish Each Sentence**
56. What a nice : beer I'm drinking.
57. Where did all the: good men go and where are all the gods...
58. Silly, little: Lucy. (My mom's dog.)
59. Never, under any circumstance: will I moon someone. Again.
60. I wish: I could come up with something better for this post.
61. Everyone has a: soulmate. (I know, I know.)
62. I am: awesome. HAHAHAHA
**Have You Ever**
63. Been in love? Yes.
64. Ben to Juvie? Seriously? I liked this survey until now. But no.
65. Mooned someone? see #59
66. Ran away from home? No, but I had my bags packed once.
67. Pictured your crush naked? Oh yeah....mmmm...oh! Sorry, where were we?
68. Skipped school? High school, no. College, hell yeah.
69. Thought about suicide? Not even at my lowest point.
70. Slept outside? Yep.
71. Laughed so hard you cried? Yes.
72. Cried in public? Yes.
73. Thrown up in public. Yes.
74. Wanted to be a model? No.
75. Cheated on someone? No.
76. Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today? Falling out of my chair comes to mind.
77. Seen a dead body? Unfortunately.
78. Drank alchohol? (Yeah, survey has taken a turn for the worse.) Hello, beer lover here!
79. Smoked? No.
80. Eaten Sushi? I'm told California rolls don't count.
81. Been on stage? Yes.
82. Gone skinny dipping? Yes.
83. Shoplifted? Not on purpose. There was pacifers in the bottom of the cart, and I didn't know it, when I found them, I took them back in and paid for them.
84. Been beaten up? Yes.
**Do You?**
85. Swear? Me? Shit no.
86. Sing well? In the car or shower I do.
87. Shower Daily? Who sent this survey to Robert Pattinson?
88. Want to go back to school? Maybe someday to get my Masters.
89. Want to get married? I don't think so.
90. Believe in yourself? On some things I do.
91. Get motion sickness? Yes.
92. Think you're attractive? I'm freaking adorable.
93. Get along with your parents? Most of the time.
94. Like thunderstorms? Love them.
95. Play an instrument? I play mandolin by ear.
96. Own an ipod? Love my ipod.
97. Pray? Sometimes.
98. Go to church? No.
99. Sleep with stuffed animals? Sometimes I cuddle with Gordon the Giraffe.
100. Keep a diary/journal? Doesn't blogging count?
101. Dance in the rain? No, I dance on the ceiling.
102. Sing in the shower? Dude, I'm the American Idol in the shower.
**This or That**
103. Pepsi or Coke? Coke.
104. Single or Group dates? Sure.
105. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both.
106. Strawberries or blueberries? Strawberries
107. Meat or Veggies. Yes.
108. TV or Movie? Yes.
109. Guitar or Drums? Guitar.
110. Adidas or Nike? New Balance.
111. Chinese or Mexican? Mexican.
112. Cheerios or Corn Flakes? Oooh, hard call. Hmm...Corn Flakes.
113. Cake or Pie? Cake
114. MTV or VH1? SyFy (even though calling it SyFy is just dumb)
115. Blind or Deaf? Is this really on this survey?
116. Boxers or Briefs? Boxerbriefs.
**Can You**
117. Do splits? Not without seriously hurting myself.
118. Write with both hands? Yep.
119. Whistle? Yep.
120. Blow a bubble? Yep.
121. Roll your tongue in a circle? Totally. (Got tired of saying "yep")
122. Cross your eyes? Sure.
123. Walk with your toes curled? Absolutely.
124. Dance? I'm a terrific dancer!
125. Eat whatever you want and not worry? NO.
**Who was the last person**
126. You touched? My mom.
127. Talked to on the phone? My mom.
128. You instant messaged? Melissa.
129. You hugged? My mom.
130. You yelled at? Do dogs and birds count?
131. You played a sport with? If running counts, it was our trainer at work.
132. When was the last time you cried? Last week.
133. When was the last time you laughed? About 2 minutes ago. (I laugh a lot.)
134. Last movied you watched? I'm watching Fellowship of the Ring right now.
135. Last flavor of gum you chewed? Some minty kind.
136. Last joke you told? Knock, knock...
**Right at this moment**
137. Where are you? On my recliner.
138. What can you see out of your window? Can't, blinds are closed.
139. Are you listening to music? Nope.
140. What are you wearing? Pink PJs that I got for Christmas.
**Beliefs**
141. Do you believe there is life on other planets? Hello...I'm half Vulcan!
142. Do you believe in miracles? Yep.
143. Magic? Yes. But only when you have a wand...
144. Love at first sight? I think it can happen.
145. Heaven? Yes. Christy lives there.
146. Hell? I work there.
147. Ghosts? YES.
148. Santa? Don't you?
149. Evolution? Jury's still out.
**In a boy**
150. Fav eye color? Brown or hazel.
151. Fav hair color? Brown. (but am also a sucker for redheads.)
152. Short or long hair? Never really considered this one. Short I guess.
153. Height? Taller than me is a plus.
154. Weight? Doesn't really matter. I tend to go for stocky dudes though.
155. Best clothing style: Clean.
**Random** (Isn't this whole thing random?)
156. What country would you like to visit most? Hmm...Ireland.
157. Your good luck charm? This ring I wear.
158. How many pillows do you sleep with? Have to have two or more.
159. Do you drink milk? Yes, love milk.
160. Person you hate most? I'm not naming names.
161. Most outdate phrase? I dunno, I like em all.
162. Do you think God has a gender? I don't know, I've never asked.
163. Where do you think we go when we die? I don't think about this. We'll all find out some day.
164. How many rings until you answer the phone? My ringtone right now is "It Happens" by Sugarland, so I have no clue.
165. What is something scientist need to invent? Teleporters.
166. Are you a health freak? I can be.
167. Are you a virgin? Um, no. But don't tell my mom. ;o)
168. If you could travel into space, where would you go? Vulcan
169. What is the worst weather? Rain.
170. Did you play with Barbies as a child? Not really.
171. How many grades did you fail? None.
172. Do you like pickles? Yep.
173. Have you ever faked sick? Totally.
174. What was the last lie you said? I got it on sale.
175. Have you ever cried during a movie? Sure have.
176. What is your blood type? A+
177. How old were you when you received your first kiss? 6. ;o)
178. Have you ever had an online relationship? Yep.
179. How many piercings do you have? 5
180. Have you ever broken a bone? Yep.
181. What do you want your friends to think about you? That I make them laugh and I love them.
182. Have you ever bitten someone? Yes.
183. Do you make wishes on shooting stars. Absolutely.
184. Do you remember your dreams? Most of them.
185. Have you ever been in the hospital? Yep. Almost died once.
186. Would you ever participate in a threesome? Hmmm...maybe.
187. Do you have any hidden talents? Nah? If I can do it, I'll tell ya.
188. Do you prefer books or movies? I like both but usually movies based on books tick me off.
189. What is your favorite book? Marley and Me
190. What do you collect? Carousels and an antique china pattern.
191. Are you a different person than you were 5 years ago? A completely different person.
192. Are you happy? Yes, I really am.
193. Pets: two dogs and two birds
194. Have any tattoos? I have one that I designed myself.
195. Favorite flower: Lily
196. Are you shy? I can be in person at first.
197. What is your deepest secret? Lean in close...I'm a sci fi nerd. Really.
198. Where do you want to go on vacation? Atlantis
199. Do you like coffee? LOVE coffee.
200. What is your mood? Happy that this is over. ;o)

WHEW. Now aren't you glad you stuck around for that?

posted under |

7 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Love this list! Happy New Year!

Mendie said...

That was awesome...thanks for sharing.

Here are some thoughts (not that you asked...but...)

1) SyFy is stoopid...i will forever call it SciFi
2) you do have beautiful eyes!
3) taller...check!
4) mandolin...are you freakin serious??? You rock even more than I thought! I love strings!

Heather D said...

Happy 200th post hooker!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and 200th post and all that jazz.

Please don't moon me.

Brooke said...

i love that your parents are still together :) its sad, but most people who are our age don't have that.

as a matter of fact, from all the weddings i've been to for friends, mine was the only one where both the bride and the groom's parents were still married.

Christie O. said...

wow! one day i'll sit down and do this one myself. not surprisingly, we have a ton in common! :)~

including, we're both a+!! i could give you blood if you need it! so let me know. mkay?

Tiffany S said...

Holy cow that was long! :) But now I know you just a little better... But my fellow giraffe-lover doesn't collect giraffes???

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments