Date Update

Well over two years ago, I declared that I was going to be a life long bachelorette. I had my reasons for being fed up with the dating scene. It was just too much of a chore. So I gave it up. And I was happy. I vowed never to go looking for THE ONE ever again. If it happened, it happened. If not, that was just fine by me.

So, I posted here that I agreed to go out with this guy. But I haven’t said much since. So, I know you all are dying to know, right? How’s it going? What’s he like? Details!!

Yes, I am still seeing him. Not sure that I would say he's THE ONE, but there's real potential here. And because he doesn’t know my blogsite yet (at least I don’t think he does) and because he SAID he blogged about me this week, (yep. That’s right. The boy blogs.) I’m going to give you all some details.

1. He opens the car door for me. I don’t know why, but I love this. I’m perfectly capable of opening the door, but I just like that he does this for me.

2. He has dimples. They are so damn cute.

3. He’s not afraid to be a dork. This is great because I’m a complete dork. I know this and accept it.

4. He has found a tickle spot on me. Right above my knee. I could do without him knowing this weakness.

5. He coaches AAU youth soccer in our city and loves it.

6. I still like my alone time but am finding myself wanting to spend more time with him.

7. That freaks me out just a little bit. Over two years alone, you kind of get used to alone time.

8. He’s offered multiple times to come help me since I’ve been sick. I’m not ready for him to see me at my worst. (read “lying on the couch hacking a lung up”.)

9. He’s talked about doing this and doing that together in the next month or so. This also freaks me out just a little bit.

10. He’s completely supportive of my weight loss journey and tells me I look great. This is the first time I’ve ever believed this compliment coming from a guy.

11. I think he really likes me. That makes me feel good.

I guess that’s all for now! Next date is tomorrow. I can't wait!

posted under , , |

3 comments:

audrey said...

I actually was *dying* to know if you were still seeing him. ;) So glad all is going well!

Together We Save said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Glad you are spending time with someone that makes you happy.

Brooke said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

how fun!

sounds like he's a good guy. :)

*runs back to read all about it.*

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments