True Confessions: April 27th

Whoa. I had a, um, well I went nuts, just a bit. I admit it. But, I'm back on track now!

1. I don’t want to even THINK about how many calories I had over the weekend.

2. I was bad. Very bad.

3. I’m a sucker for Hot Wing Dip. It was so hot, and I ate so much of it. I paid for it the next few days. Sweated bullets, if you know what I mean.

4. I’d still be eating it if I had more left. I've decided sweating bullets is worth it.

5. I also ate pizza. But I did stick with thin crust, veggie pizza. So, I guess that’s good.

6. And I’m still shredding. I even shredded yesterday after not going to sleep until after 5 a.m. the previous "night".

7. I feel too old to be staying up to 5 a.m., but I had SO much fun with the BFFs!

8. Now, I can’t wait for our Girls’ Cabin Weekend!!

9. I am a Star Trek junkie(okay, fine, I‘m a science fiction junkie), but I am NOT excited about the new movie. AT ALL.

10. I’m a little disappointed in the boy right now. I really, really wanted him to meet the BFFs on Saturday, but he bailed. He wasn’t feeling well. A couple of weeks ago I was sick with a sore throat, headache, and just overall not feeling well at all, but I managed to get my sick ass up for a few hours because I wanted to see him, so I’m feeling a little “what the hell?” right now.

11. I’m trying to cut him some slack. I swear I am.

12. My heat pump is broken. My dad tried to let me let him put in a portable unit last week and I told him I was fine. It's currently pushing 90 degrees in my house. My dad asked me if I was too hot, I told him I was fine. I wouldn't admit to him now that I would really like that portable unit. Yes, I can be a lot stubborn.

I know, not very exciting this week. Why don't you play, too? Go here!

posted under , |

3 comments:

Mommy Mo said...

Call your dad already and ask him to help you out- he'll do it and you'll be so much happier.

So, are you coming to Chicago for Blogher? Tix are soldout but you can hang out with us!

Brooke said...

90 degrees??? i was dying yesterday at 80 in the house...

and i did badly this weekend too, only i'm not sure how i could have done better - worked a charity even, and was pretty much at their mercy for food. at least i took my low cal dressing and sour cream to make it not quite so bad.

Christy M. said...

Yes, definitely suck it up and get the portable unit. I can't imagine Shredding in a hot house. OY!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments