Weigh-In Wednesday: Whew

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

We're quickly approaching the end of the Shrinking Days of Summer Challenge over at the Sisterhood. How are you and your teams doing?? Great, I hope!


The last time we chatted, you all read that I was headed to Girls' Cabin Weekend. Last year I lost weight during Cabin Weekend, but I couldn't be sure that the same thing would happen. I planned on swimming laps, but I didn't. So, when I stepped on the scales this morning, I knew that this could go either way.

Last week's weight: 144.0
This week's weight: 143.2

I lost! Even though I know that I probably didn't lose this the most healthy of ways, I can't pretend that I'm not excited about it because by the time we talk again next week, I will have gone to a family reunion, a baby shower, and I will have worked two 12 hour days. My goal is to just survive. I know that working out is not going to happen once Monday comes, but I also think that I can manage. In fact, I know that I can.

So, tell me how did you do this week?

posted under |

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing while on vacay! The cabin looked like fun!

Stay strong next week and you will see results! At least I hope this for you!

~Mendie

tammi said...

Good for you! Losing while away and in the company of friends or family is always a huge accomplishment!! Sounds like you've got a busy, challenge-laden week ahead of you ~ stay strong!!

Brooke said...

woot! :) losing while you're out of your routine is the hardest. congrats!

CraftGirlAlli said...

yay for losing while on a mini vacation!!! and good luck next week!

Bacardi Mama said...

Congratulations on losing while away with friends. You must have pretty good friends. When I'm away with mine, it is pretty much all bad food choices and alcohol. Lots of fun, but not very smart. Good thing I don't get to do it often. Stay strong this week!

Christy M. said...

I'm so proud of you!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!!!

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Congrats on your loss!! I never have a loss when on vacation, so thats exciting! Proud of ya!! Not working out this week will be okay, just watching the food. You can survive and will!! :D

Christie O. said...

great job, man!!!!!

better than i did.

good for you and good luck this week! i'm kicking it up again this week that's for sure!

Unknown said...

I gained. I am not surprised.

Yay for your loss! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Losing is losing, girl! Glad you had a great vacation. You deserve a little R&R every once in a while.

Laura Marchant said...

I'll take losing over gaining any day :-)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments