You Capture: Friends

Best friends always, always amaze me. The relationship that best friends share is just so special. To know someone so well that you know just how far you can push her before she's had her morning coffee. Or to ask her opinion on what you're wearing for the evening. Or to laugh at something that the other says that no one else gets. "A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you".

A best friend is someone that you can have tons of fun or "get lost" in an unfamiliar city with.
(Okay, so we didn't get lost. We did take a few wrong turns, though.)


A best friend is definitely someone you ride the wienermobile with!
(Sorry for the poor quality, this one was taken on my phone.)


A best friend is someone you can talk to when you can't talk to anyone else. You can cry with her, laugh with her, and take pictures with her.


Last weekend I roomed and spent the weekend with best friends. And I'm so very lucky they let me witness what a truly amazing and wonderful friendship that they share.




If you'd like to see more friends, head on over to Beth's.

posted under |

13 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

I love how you look at things. I'm so glad I got to hang out with all three of you! And I'm so sad I missed the sight seeing! boo...

Mommy Mo said...

Awwwww, this is so sweet! Just don't mess with Christy too much before she's had her morning coffee....I'm just saying. You saw her in action, lmao. BTW, we were not lost, someone was not paying attention to our directions (you know who). And don't forget that lovely cabby ride on Sunday!

Saj said...

I love the shot of your feet on the bean! And it's totally easy to get lost in Chicago! Never mind the traffic! Great captures!

Laura Marchant said...

I love that I got to hang with you three lovely ladies! You rock!

Julie said...

Love your captures!! The feet one is my favorite =)

Bacardi Mama said...

Love your captures. Some day, I'm going to meet you girls!

Heather D said...

Great shots (and words, too).
Love the feet. The croc flip flops are the bomb. I wear mine all the time!

The Animator's Wife said...

That foot picture is just too cool, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. I guess I don't KNOW Chicago. WHAT is that???

Brooke said...

lol @ the weinermobile!!

Prairie Lady said...

Wow lots of fun!

Amanda said...

Love the picture of your feet. Too cute! Great captures!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Awesome captures!
so much FUN!!!
Have a ♥Lovely♥ Weekend!

Haley said...

I love the feet picture!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments