What's Going On?

I know it's been almost a week since I've posted. What the heck?

Thing is that I just don't really have anything to talk about at just this second, which is weird because usually I have a ton to talk about.

Well, okay, maybe not a TON, and I know my posts can be short, but usually I can find SOMETHING to talk about.

I mean, I could tell you about how my dad bought my nephew yet a new not-so-cheap toy today. WTF? I walked into my parents' house today and said, "Is it Christmas?"

I could also tell you how grumpy the little dude was today and how my brother went down to the family room to take a nap instead of taking care of his kid.

Okay fine, I took a tiny nap, too, but once it was apparent that my nephew wasn't going to let me sleep, I got up and played with him, while his daddy (my brother) napped.

I love, love, love that my nephew is talking more now. I can actually understand half of his wants and needs now, as opposed to just guessing and guessing wrong.

His favorite words are, "Up." "Down." "Mommy." "Grandpa." "Peace." (I know, right?) and "Tractor."

He can also form the tiny sentence, "What's that?"

Whoa, this ended up being the most random post all about my nephew, huh? Dang, I didn't mean for that.

What do you all write about when you don't have anything to write about? Any questions you have for me? I'll be happy to answer them!

posted under |

6 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

I carry a small camera with me and find fools to write about, lol. I have been in kinda a funk for the last two weeks. I go through phases.

Brooke said...

i alternate between not being able to fit anything in and not having anything to talk about.

typically i just go through my blog subcriptions and someone triggers me on something.

but i'm random and my brain works that way :P

questions for you? hmm...tell us about your house. and pictures please! i think its super cool that you're a home owner.

what's your decorating style?

Anonymous said...

I usually don't blog unless there is something I can say relatively coherently...or if I just want to babble into the blogiverse.

The talking stage is really cool- except when they start demanding and saying "no" to everything. Then patience wears thin.

(My brother was the exact same way...he's come a long way since the beginning, but he still does things like this and it makes me crazy, too!)

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

OMG just read your elmo post! That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I'm actually posting tonight about how I hope to remedy my blogging slump. Stay tuned!

Question: If you were given a million dollars with the stipulation that you CAN NOT use it on yourself at all, what would you do with it?

Bacardi Mama said...

As a doting grandma myself, I can tell you that it is just so much fun to spoil a grandchild. My daughter says the same thing and it's for her kids. Your brother, kick his butt and tell him to get with the program. It is his son.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments