You Capture: Macro

Yeah, I know I've pretty much sucked here lately and not done my You Capture assignment. And honestly, I wasn't going to participate this week. I feel horrible that I can't comment on everyone else's posts because of scheduling, but I'll try. I promise.

Anyway, I love noses. I don't now why, I just do. So, I decided to wake up all of my animals last night and take pictures of their noses. They were all mad, but I like what I got. Enjoy!

Kelci was pretty much over it by this time.


Now I realize this is more of a head shot, but I was shooting blind since his cage is so small. (Picture my camera in HIS cage, him HISSING, and me taking a zillion shots to get this one. Yeah.) Oh, this is Neville, by the way.


Cagney's Cagney. She's a diva.


This is pretty much Bayleigh's "I hate you" look. But doesn't she have the cutest nose?!




Wanna see more You Captures? Head on over to Beth's place!

posted under |

16 comments:

Mendie said...

We missed you!

I love noses too-have several of Emma like that. Great shots!

Cagney is beauitful! The others are too of course, but I like her coloring!

Christie O. said...

very very cute shots, love the effort you put into the parrot shot, with the hissing and all! that's my favorite picture!

Heather D said...

Dog noses! Love it.
Cagney is scaring me a little with the sidelong glance.

Anonymous said...

You have animals to annoy, I have kids. I think it is hysterical that you woke everyone up just for nose pictures! THey turned out great!

*Lissa* said...

Love these, hooker!

Saj said...

I'm a little creeped out by the hissing bird (not a big bird fan here. Wait, I like Big Bird, but not normal birds...never mind!). But I love the shot of Bayleigh's nose! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Kelci was like "Get that damn camera outta my face!" LOL!

Erin said...

I love dog noses!

Heather said...

nice shots!

Lorena said...

Aww, the bird's face is so ADORABLE! =) Love it, so sweet!

Christy M. said...

Great job, girlie!! I love the shots of Cagney and Neville! Thanks for risking your hands for us, girl!

The girls DO NOT look happy at all. Sweet, but definitely pissed :)

jaime said...

I love the noses :) Fun shots!

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

love the pet shots. so cute and fun. i have some great long-snouted shots of my pup too. :) (not for You Capture, just on my computer.)

Unknown said...

The birds are too cool!

Brooke said...

ps - left you some bloggy love @ my blog today.

verabear said...

Cute cute cute, all of them! :)

http://verabear.net/digitalmemories

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments