A Weekend Adventure!

I am so excited for this weekend. I can't even tell you. I probably should be scared. Nah.

A few weeks ago my mom told me that she was going to have my nephew all weekend. My brother is going out of town, and so is my nephew's mama. (No, they're not together. Long story.) I noticed that my mom looked a little worried, I guess is the word.

My mom keeps Clay three days a week, and by the end of that third day, she's exhausted. So I knew that she was thinking having him all weekend, the whole weekend, was going to wear her out. So, I'm dropping everything, and I'm taking care of him. I don't know why they didn't ask me in the first place. Dummies.

Anyway, on the agenda for this weekend is a trip to Mill Mountain Zoo. It's a tiny little zoo on top of a mountain here in my city. It may be small, but I love it. Forecast: chance of rain. UGH. Let's hope not!

I plan on posting our adventures this weekend. I'm sure you moms will love it when I post something like, "OMG, is this NORMAL?!" And he's shown quite the temper in the past few weeks, so stay tuned....this could get interesting....

;o)

posted under |

1 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Enjoy your weekend with the little guy!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments