8 Things!

The wonderful and fabulous Melissa over at Whooo's That Girl? tagged me for this 8 Things Post, so, of course, I'm going to play along! We all know I love random stuff! Enjoy! ;o)

8 things I am looking forward to:


1. Saturday. (No questions. You'll see!)
2. Girls' Cabin Weekend 2009
3. Going to Chicago, baby!
4. This week's You Capture. I know I'm new at this, but I really like my shot for this week!
5. HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. 'Nuff said.
6. The new challenge at The Sisterhood!
7. Reaching my goal weight.
8. Going swimming. Love to swim.

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Worked. Exciting stuff, huh?
2. Read another chapter of Twilight. (You know this would go a lot faster for me if you people would just tell me how it ends. Just sayin'.)
3. Worked out. A lot.
4. Laughed with Christy and Lisa and bunches of others on Twitter. For Re-AL.
5. Watched The Bachelorette and the Golden Girls.
6. Took a nice hot bath. Ahh, may have to do that again tonight!
7. Almost fell asleep during a team meeting at work.
8. Blogged.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Own a greenhouse. Or a giraffe. I'm fine with either. ;o)
2. Teleport.
3. Eat anything I want and not gain weight.
4. Win the lottery. (Honestly, there's no wishing here. It's gonna happen!)
5. Sleep. (Trust me, I've tried everything.)
6. Go to the Louvre.
7. Be a good enough artist to have my work hang in a museum.
8. Play Guitar. (and not Hero.)

8 shows I watch:

(I watch WAY more than 8, but here are my top ones!)

1. LOST
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Amazing Race (Christy, you ready to apply?)
4. The Big Bang Theory
5. Heroes
6. Law and Order: SVU
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Ghost Hunters

8 people tagged:

1. Brooke @ Smart + Strong = Sexy
2. Audrey @ Mommy Needs Caffeine
3. Thea @ I'm a Drama Mama
4. Allison @ Gifts From the Heart
5. Mel @ A Box of Chocolates
6. Shelley @ Energy Quest
7. Crystal @ Bye Bye Fat Pants
8. Heather @ Mama Sass

Team Black: If I had a blog for you, I tagged you. Oh, yes I did. ;o) Also, if you've already been tagged, um, oops!

posted under |

3 comments:

*Lissa* said...

OMG, freaky story... just as I was reading this, Averie goes, "Mom, what's the Louvre?" They are playing a game. Weird.

I would love to learn how to play guitar! And of course, go to Chicago!

Anonymous said...

I can pretty much just copy and paste the TV list!

Fun Pusher said...

I love your random lists!!!

Girls Cabin Weekend '09!! Get that tolerance up, girlie!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments