Little A

I went to a cook out this evening. All of my work peeps where there. My friend Jeff and I are really good friends. In fact, we've worked together for so long, he's like a big brother to me. The following pictures are of his daughter, Little A. She is only two months younger than my nephew, Clay. And she is just the CUTEST thing! (Note: Little A's big brother, C will be making an appearance this week. Stay tuned!!)

Bad Hair Day!


Mwah!


Yeah, I'm cool.



Whoa. Somethin' really itches. Just sayin'.

Posted by Picasa

posted under |

4 comments:

Mommy Elephant Sarah said...

Very cute!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

So cute. I love the Cindy-Lou-Who hair do!

audrey said...

What a sweetie. Love the first picture.

Christy M. said...

She is SO cute. Love her mohawk :) The last one of her picking her nose it my fave. Gotta love it when babies realize they can stick there finger up there!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments