Shrinking Days of Summer!

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

I am SO excited, in case you can’t tell!! It’s a brand new challenge over at The Sisterhood!

Welcome to the Shrinking Days of Summer challenge! And you know what? It’s a team challenge! Yep, that’s right, we are going Biggest Loser style for the next seven weeks! Ya’ll ready for this? I’m on TEAM BLACK, baby! Check out the toes. You saw that right! Pay no mind to the flip flop tan.

My goal for this challenge is to lose 5 lbs. I think this is a good goal, especially since I’m only 14 lbs from my goal weight and my body is fighting me hard. My body feels good and healthy right now, and doesn’t want to let go of these last pounds, so I have to “trick” it. And I’m gonna!

Starting weight for challenge: 143.8 (I'm really surprised this isn't more. Aunt Flo showed up today and we all know how much she hates me. Feeling's mutual.)


Good luck to all teams! I wish you the best of luck!!!

Mel, Shelley, Allison, and Elena, let’s go kick some weight loss ass!!! Are you with me?! Go TEAM BLACK!!


posted under |

17 comments:

CraftGirlAlli said...

I couldn't find any black polish...grr! But I love your pic haha, nice tan lines! (I have those too lol).

Go Team Black!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the challenge. Love the toes that's so funny.

Anonymous said...

You're going down. That is all.

tammi said...

Ditto, dramamama. Only she's goin' down, too!! Haha, I love all this trash talk!

I never even THOUGHT to paint my toes PURPLE ~ see, that shows your level of dedication.

You're SO close to your final goal; can't you just TASTE it?! Hmmm, I wonder what that's like? I hope to discover that this fall.

Good luck!

Shelley said...

It's so inspiring that you're so close to your goal weight!
In all of my whiteness I don't even have a flip-flop tan :-(. I did paint my toes black this morning though!! GO BLACK!

Anonymous said...

*Aherm* In accounting doesn't RED signal a LOSS and BLACK signals a gain or no loss? Yeah, that's what I thought. GO TEAM RED!! (I am ok with you coming a close 2nd though! ;o)

In all seriousness, good luck this challenge to your whole team and all of the other teams!

Mommy Mo said...

I can't even talk smack to you cuz I love you too much.

I am so excited that you are nearing your goal weight- GO APRIL!

Vickie said...

Cool pedicure! I would rather have a flip flop tan than a sock tan. he he

5 pounds sound like a good goal.

Good luck "tricking" your body and in this challenge!

audrey said...

Love the black toenails! I need to find turquoise polish! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping over at my blog. I'm really blessed to have found The Sisterhood. I'm happy to have found you guys just before a new Challenge!!

Good luck to you, Team Black, but Team Navy rules!!!

ramblin'andie said...

I love flip flop tans! Good luck to you too (but we all know Team BRONZE is gonna win!)

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you and your team!!

Corrin said...

Black toe nail polish...now that's dedication. :-)

Christie O. said...

good luck! we're gonna beat you, but good luck all the same! hahahahahahahaha go team gold!

Anonymous said...

Love the black toenail polish...might have to find me some purple! Good luck!
~Mendie

jessi said...

Good luck!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Cute toes, but I notice your blog has lots of RED on it. HMMMMMM!

GO TEAM RED.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments