My First Award!


So, I check my email today and see that my new found friend, Christy has left a comment on my blog. Her comment tells me that she has a little something on her blog for me. So, I check it out and what I see is that she's left me this award for great attitude/gratitude. I have to say I'm excited because I'm still fairly new to this whole blogging thing, and well, who doesn't like awards? So, thanks Christy! It means a lot that you'd give me an award on my kinda simple blog!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! (ok, since I'm still new to this, still meeting folks, and Christy has given the award to folks I would give it to as well, I've listed 5 that I that I meet the criteria this week!)
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link your post to the person from whom you received your award.

So here are the girls I think have shown great attitude/gratitude this week!


1. Becca @ Gray and Becca
2. Jessi @ Table for Four
3. Mary @ Randomness of Me
4. Vickie @ My 40 Day Triglyceride Challenge
5. Audrey @ Progress Not Perfection

posted under |

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Thanks for the award! I will get it up as soon as I can:)

Jessi said...

Awwww, thanks! You've just given me my very first bloggy award!

Hey, I just noticed that you are in Roanoke....would you believe that we JUST moved from Christiansburg in June. How funny!

audrey said...

Sweet! Thank you SO MUCH! What a nice pick me up. I needed that today. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments