New Challenge: Kiss Me, I'm Shrinking!

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans




There's a new challenge over at the Sisterhood!! I'm excited; can you tell?? My goal for this challenge it to lose 3 lbs. This would put me over 60 total pounds lost! I have a couple of thoughts about this. It is unreal to me to think that I could ever lose that much weight. But I have, and I'm damn proud of this. Damn proud. I look at pictures of me before and think, who was that girl? Well, she was me. 60 lbs ago (well almost, you get the picture). That was one scared chick then. She was so scared of life that she forgot to live her life. And as much as I want to forget about her, I know I can't. A small part of me has to hang on to her so that I will never forget how I felt then, and so that I will never go back.

So, my starting weight for this challenge is 148.0. I've lost 5lbs since joining the Sisterhood, and I couldn't be more excited about it! (Good job, April! Thank you, April!) I held steady at 153 for months and months, which was good that I maintained, but I was more than ready to start losing again! So, let the Challenge begin...join us?

posted under |

1 comments:

Christy M. said...

I am so proud of the progress you've made. Sixty pounds is SO much!

I remember when I lost my first 48 pounds and thought, OMG, I've lost more than my 3 year old weighs by a damn site.

You do have to remember that girl. I think about the girl I used to be and how far I've come and it's what keeps me going every single day.

We can do this together, girl!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments