Laughing

Sunday afternoon, I was in the kitchen at my parents' house. All of a sudden I hear my nephew laughing the biggest laughs I've ever heard from him. So, I quietly sneak into the living room where he, my dad and brother were. I eased myself onto the couch, picked up my Blackberry, captured this moment. It makes me smile so much that I just had to share. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!





**Note: I've been having technical difficulties with this. Let me know if it doesn't work.**

posted under |

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

OMG he is so, so cute!!

Christy M. said...

He is so, so, so CUTE! Nothing makes me happier that baby laughter. It's just pure and amazing joy!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments