Weigh-In Wednesday: Shrink into Summer!

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

It’s time for a new challenge over at the Sisterhood! This one is going to be just awesome! Why? Well head on over to the site and see for yourself! Ok, so my goal for this challenge is to lose 10 lbs. This sort of feels like a big number, but it’s a long challenge, and well why not reach for the stars, right??

Honestly, I’ve struggled here lately, and it all has to do with my mindset. Especially with food. I admit that I do tend to be less strict with my diet on the weekends, but during the week, I am on the ball. So, where I think I’m going wrong is that as far as my diet goes, I’m still in a “I need to lose 50 lbs” mode. And when you’re a calorie counter, setting the right amount of calories is crucial. And as weird as this sounds, I don’t think I’m eating enough during the week. Especially on work out days. SO, I’ve been experimenting with adding 100-150 calories of healthy food each work out day. I’m either going to be a genius for actually listening to Jillian Michaels’ advice to a caller on her show OR I’m going to be kicking myself in the ass. So, I guess we’ll see.

Regardless, I am stoked for this challenge! I’m ready to get that much closer to my goal weight and to well just have fun!! Good luck, Sisters! May we have an excellent challenge!

Last week’s weight: 147.0
Starting weight for challenge: 146.6

(Note: Just .4 lb away from 60 lbs lost! Next week, that milestone is MINE!)

posted under |

8 comments:

Tiffany S said...

Good job so far, and good luck! Have you been on SparkPeople.com? You can log in all your foods and exercise and it'll tell you how many calories you've eaten and how many you've burned. Great tool - I finally managed to lose a pound a week in the last 2 weeks after starting to use their site.

Brooke said...

i worry about getting too few calories too - then i eat a piece of candy. counter productive i know.

good luck with the goals! :)

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

You're doing an amazing job and I can't wait to celebrate your 60 pounds gone milestone next week!!!

Ten pounds? We can do it together (copycat!).

Mwah!

Mommy Mo said...

WOW! You are so close to the 60 lb mark, that is AWESOME! You need to post some pictures of your skinny self : ).

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, 60 pounds is so close! You can do it!

Vickie said...

Oh my gosh! That is just so freakin' cool. Almost 60 pounds!
You are gonna do it with this next challenge.

You are gonna be smokin';)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on 60 lbs. That is really great! I just joined the Sisterhood yesterday and wanted to say thanks to you for stopping by my blog to give some words of encouragement. I am very excited for this challenge!

Brandy@YDK said...

great job! you're very inspirational.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments