Random Things About Me

I'm lying here on my couch with an upset stomach. It needs to go away. I have plans tonight to hang out with friends. There's nothing on TV, so I thought I'd give you some random facts about me. Enjoy!

- When I was a kid, I taught myself how to juggle.

- I also taught myself how to play the mandolin a few years ago. I want to learn guitar next.

- I can't read music. I play instruments (not well) by ear.

- I hate pinto beans, but I LOVE refried beans.

- Yogurt makes me gag. Literally.

- I have allergies, so I sneeze a lot. I always sneeze twice, never just once. On a good day I can sneeze 4 or 5 times in a row.

- From the age of 13 to 20, 8 cousins were born. I was the go-to babysitter for 5 of these cousins. I also babysat neighborhood kids A LOT for extra money.

- My favorite book series when I was a pre-teen was The BabySitters' Club. Go figure.

- My nickname as a tot was Linus. I always had my blanket thrown over my head and my thumb in my mouth.

- My eyes change colors depending on what I wear.

- I don't care for bananas, but I like banana flavored things.

- I'm the only one in my immediate family with olive skin. Well, I guess you could say that my mom has olive skin, but it's a much paler version of olive skin. If that makes any sense.

- Lilies are my favorite flower.

- For my birthday last year, I bought an orange Escape. I love my Escape.


That's all I got for now. :o)

posted under |

2 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Loved BSC.

Stargazer lillies are my fave.

I want to learn how to play the guitar so bad!!!!

Christy M. said...

I was in the same position - babysitter to all the cousins and neighborhood kids. My wallet was always fat :)

I love yogurt! How could you not love yogurt?!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments