Weigh-In Wednesday: I'm starting to FEEL skinny

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans



It's the first weigh-in for the "Kiss me, I'm Shrinking" Challenge over at the Sisterhood. I hope everyone had a great week!

I’m going to be honest. I’m not expecting big numbers this week. That little visitor is here, and she has gotten on my last nerve this time. I feel bloated and gross, I feel hungry all the time, and I can’t get rid of this freaking headache. (Ah, the joys of being a woman, right?) I’m sure I have either gained weight or lost very little. So, how does this relate to the title of my post? Well before my visitor decided to show up and barge through the door, I can honestly say I was really starting to feel skinny. Oh, I know I’ll never be a beanpole, nor would I want to be, but I am definitely starting to feel thin. I can see my collarbone a little. For the first time ever, I can feel my hip bone. And I am rocking these cute little biceps. I get as excited as a kid at Christmas when I discover something new about how my body is forming, and that makes me want to work harder! So, how about you? What is one change that you see in your body by being healthier that motivates you to keep going?

Now to the weigh-in:

Starting weight: 148.0
Weight today: 147.4

Just as I thought. At least it's not a gain, which was a real possibility with how I feel right now. I'm actually surprised that I didn't gain, but I didn't, so I'll take it. Maybe next week the numbers will show how I was feeling before the day before yesterday. Fingers crossed!

posted under |

7 comments:

Christy M. said...

Way to go April!!! I'm so proud of you for losing this week! It's funny, because yesterday I was admiring my hip bones (for the first time in YEARS) and also my thinner arms. I might even be able to make out my ribcage. Maybe!!

Skinny feels so good!!! You've come a long way, and it's only going to get better!!

audrey said...

Great job! How awesome it must be to "feel" skinny. That rocks!

tammi said...

That's awesome!!! I love it when I start noticing changes in how I look and how I feel! (you'd think it'd be easier to maintain those changes then!!) You're doing great ~ keep up the good work!

*Lissa* said...

Awesome job girl! You are doing great!!

I like to feel my muscles. But I wish they weren't covered by so much fat. ;o)

Mommy Mo said...

I can feel you getting skinny all the way over here in Texas. You go girl!!!

Let's see, I can't necessarily say that I am feeling skinny right now, BUT I am glad that my muffintop seems to be shrinking. I am no longer a large muffin!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss this week!

Vickie said...

That is so cool, April! You might not have seen it on the scale but you can see it in the mirror. So exciting! I am looking forward to see my old body. I miss my cheek bones and I am sick of my chin and my neck melting into one body part:)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments