Oh Boy! It's time to Shred!

I got my hands on a copy of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred a couple of months ago. You all should know by now, that I am a student of Jillian. If I had a million dollars, I would give it to her to yell at me for one hour. Okay, that's not true, but I would love her to yell at me while I'm working out!

So, when I decided to give the work out a try, I decided to try it out on level 3 (like a dummy), and you can read my thoughts on that here. It is true, a lot of these exercises I have done in other videos, but what I failed to mention in that post was how much I bitched during those 20 minutes. And I loved every minute of it!

So, now we've decided to have a 30 Day Shred over at the Sisterhood!! (I solemnly swear that I will be good and start at level 1. Like I'm suppose to.) And guess what?? YOU can join us!! Between now and 3 p.m. CDT, you can enter to win one of seven copies of the Shred, and then you can join us, too! If you win, you'll receive your prize just in time to start to Shred with us on Monday!

So, are you going to join us?? Of course you are! Head on over to the Sisterhood and enter!

posted under , |

1 comments:

Christy M. said...

Let's do it, Sister!! Maybe this will kick our weight loss into high gear. Or at least out of the stagnating gear ;)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments