The Worst Kiss. Ever.

Tonight, friends, I am going on a date. At least I think it's a date. The boy keeps calling it "hanging out". Is that what they call it now? Translations for this phrase are welcome. I've been out of the dating loop for some time now, so I feel like I'm new to this all over again. Yes, I'm nervous. Like a lot.

So, what did I do all day at work? Not much work, that's for sure. But I was reminded for a second of this guy I dated once, and it was so awful that I want to share it with you. (Because now it's funny.)

Poor guy, I don't even remember his name...but he was a friend of a girl I worked with. I must say, I've grown to really hate it when I hear, "hey, I know this guy..." because it has never worked out for me. But I was pretty clueless then and agreed to go out with him.

The first date was okay. It wasn't great and it wasn't good. We went for coffee and a movie. Bless his little geeky heart, I could tell he was nervous. Not being a very experienced dater, I thought that maybe I should at least give it a chance. And agreed to the second date. This is where I went wrong.

He wanted to fix dinner. Okay, fine. I don't mind chilling at home, so I wore jeans and a nice sweater. I knocked on his door and he's in his best dress pants and shirt. The next thing I noticed is that his whole apartment is dark and CANDLELIT. I still can't stomach the smell of berry scented candles. Dinner was ok. We watched another movie, and all I could think was that I was missing Law & Order. I knew then, this wasn't going to work.

So, I told him that I had better be getting home. I could tell he was disappointed, but he didn't argue with me. He leaned in for a hug, and then plants the worst kiss I have ever experienced in my life on me. I don't know how else to explain it but that he left a slobber ring around my mouth. What the hell? I remember my eyes being open in shock as his were squeezed tightly shut.

I had to walk all the way to my car with that slobber ring around my mouth. And then I had to suffer through another hug. Once I was in my car and driving away, I wiped it off, then cried. Needless to say, I didn't see him anymore.

Now, I must go get ready for "hanging out". :o)

posted under |

1 comments:

*Lissa* said...

OMG laughing my ass off at this!!

I hope you are enjoying "hanging out" with your guy-friend tonight and that he manages to get the slobber in your mouth and not all around your face.

Hahahahahahah!!!!! ;o) Your welcome.

Details the instant you get home please.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments