True Confessions: 3/2 edition

1. Saturday is a work out day. I didn’t do it.

2. I had four fun size candy bars yesterday. I don’t eat a lot of candy.

3. The only reason I worked out yesterday is because I ate those candy bars.

4. I made a very healthy sweet potato dish yesterday. Too bad I had two helpings.

5. I called out to work today. Hey, there’s at least THREE inches of snow on the ground.

6. I probably could have made it to work.

7. My boss isn't very happy. Is it bad that I don't care?

8. I once listened to 6 Harry Potter and all 7 Chronicles of Narnia audiobooks one right after the other during my work day. By the time I had finished, the British accent no longer sounded foreign to me, and I was walking around saying things like, “bloody hell” and “he’s a right foul git”. I still will sometimes use British sayings in my day to day talk.

9. One of the best days of my life was the day I got to visit the set of Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood. How is this a confession? I was 22. Just in case you’re wondering, Mr. McFeely is a Steelers fan.

10. I still have a security blanket. Yes, I know how old I am. I even rub the ribbon on it too.

posted under |

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I love Mister Rodgers!!!

great list!!!!!!!

*Lissa* said...

I know what you mean about the audiobooks -been there, done that.

Enjoy your "free" day. ;o)

Christy M. said...

I'm glad you called out of work. I think you needed a free day!!!

I'm totally lauging at your British-isms!! I never listened to audio books at work, but I did some some mad web surfing! Those were the days before companies started blocking sites and monitoring that stuff. Oh boy, did I waste some serious time.

Hope you enjoy your day. Stay away from the candy :)

Vickie said...

We are allowed to have candy fall into our mouths:) Besides you said you don't do it alot. It is okay to splurge a little bit.

Bosses are never happy when you take a day off. Yet, they have no problem doing it. Jerky bosses:p

Funny about the British talk:0 Betcha it was fun.

Enjoy you day off!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a walking contradiction. While I love to draw, paint and read, I also love all things gadgets, science and even science fiction (I know). My animals (two dogs and two birds) are my heart, and if I could figure out how to legally own a giraffe, I would. That all said, I have my BS in Mathematics. :o)

Followers


Recent Comments